Today I’m sharing the books I’ve read in the past 4 months. I love reading and I love books, the real ones, no digital. I love to see them on my shelves, I love to smell them, I like to underline the paragraphs that inspire me and write down on my notebook the phrases that “touch me”. Time is always too little to read all I want but here’s the list of my january-april readings:
- Autobiography of a Yogi – This is a must read! Despite the 500 pages it’s a very easy and touching book that will open your mind and your heart.
- Draco Daatson’s Book – This book is by the italian writer Salvatore Brizzi, specialized in esotericism and alchemia. This book makes you stop and meditate about who you are.
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment – This is one of those books that you should read on a daily basis (just a chapter is enough) in order to maintain joy and achieve a sense of peace and fulfillment. Highly recommended, it can change your life!
- Steal like an artist and Show your work – I fell in love with these books by Austin Kleon. I think every artist (but not only) should have them because they boost your creativity, they’re very funny and inspiring and give you a mental push when you need it. I already read them twice and still keep them on my desk to open them when I need them :-))
- Siddharta – A super classic by Hermann Hesse! One of those books that you can read over and over again. This book is all you need for a spiritual journey of self-discovery because at the end we are all like Siddharta. Love it!
- Collage: Contemporary Artists Hunt and Gather, Cut and Paste, Mash Up and Transform – This is the first collage book that I bought and I found it very inspiring and stimulating.
Hope you enjoyed my book list :-))
Waiting to hear what was your favourite book.